A web application that consumed json services. It was kind of a task manager for a specific business workflow.
- A user home page with last reviewed items and saved work lists.
- A form to create inspection requests.
- Information loading via json services.
- Form validation.
- Form preview before submit.
- User created work lists.
- Editable lists of Inspections with preview.
- Search form.
- Basic and advanced search.
- Results table with preview, pagination and filters.
- Possibility to save search as Work list.
- Details of inspection.
- Toggable animated menu.
- Smooth scroll between sections.
- Opening details in tabs to enable comparison of files.
I really liked how this app turned out, really smooth and with a good consistent design.
More JS webapp experience.